Cultural awareness

Κατεβάστε τα παραπάνω αρχεία στον υπολογιστή σας . Το υλικό δημιουργήθηκε στα πλαίσια του προγράμματος SIncroMinD και είναι μέρος της επιμόρφωσης που έγινε στην πλατφόρμα του MOODLE. Θα συνεχίσουμε και με άλλο υλικό.

Meeting in Berlin

H ιστοσελίδα του  προγράμματος 

«Η Τέχνη οδηγός μου στις μέρες του Κόσμου»

Στο πλαίσιο του Προγράμματος Erasmus+ΚΑ2 "Sincromind",
ο ΟΙΚΟΠΟΛΙΣ και το ΘΕΑΤΡΟ PLAYBACK ΗΧΩ οργάνωσαν διαδικτυακή παράσταση στις 28/3/2021, ώρα 7.00-9.00 μ.μ.
Η παράσταση μεταδόθηκε μέσω της πλατφόρμας του zoom και της σελίδας στο facebook.:

Οι συμμετέχοντες ήταν οι αφηγητές της ιστορίας σας. Τα μέλη του οργανισμού ΗΧΩ ήταν οι "Ηθοποιοί" που μέσω αυθόρμητων αυτοσχεδιαστικών τεχνικών "έπαιξαν πίσω" (playback) την ιστορία σας!!! 

Η εκδήλωση είχε μεγάλη επιτυχία. "Όλες και όλοι έπαιξαν υπέροχα τους ρόλους τους. Συμμετείχαν και συνεργάτες του προγράμματος : Ia, Anna, Dinella, Allesandra and Elmo.

Πατήστε να δείτε το βίντεο της εκδήλωσης.

An innovative good practice- "Cooking together"

A virtual Cooperation of all partners. 

'Cooking together":
Here is the e-magazine with all the materials from the event.

Visit it to see all the recipes. An intercultural trip via the taste!!!!

"Tribute to the Greek poet "Thomas Gorpas", by the
poetry group of OIKO.POLI.S. A cultural awareness way for adults, during the isolation period" 

During the "Stay home" period (due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic disease), some of the group members (Flora, Voula, Sofia, Kiki, Eleni, Theo) seize the opportunity of the online communication, and produced a recitation of a Gorpas' poem video, which she or he disseminated to all the group members, using ICT.

  • Objectives expected by it

To keep on communicating and running our group activities, maintaining our optimism and creativity.

  • Target group (or groups)

Mainly adults 55+, but the outcome was accessible to anyone.

  • Methodology of implementation (methods, materials, timing, etc.)

Each one of the participants in the activity group members created a video (made by his own mobile facilities), in which she or he recited a favorite to her/him poem of Thomas Gorpas. This was disseminated to all the group members by various means of communication (zoom, skype, and Facebook).
The activity lasted two weeks and challenged the idea for more.

  • Evaluation of the results

This work was a joint effort of poetry group members and proved that no one of us has been left alone during this or other extraordinary situations.
It had also contributed to intergenerational communication, and cultural awareness.

  • Feedback following the activity

After the successful dissemination of the idea and methodology of this activity, many members of our organization as well as of other pertinent organizations challenged us for the continuation of this type of activities and communication.

Three more similar activities had taken place so far and we are intended to continue.

  • Dissemination of best practices

After the event, we combined all the videos in one video and uploaded on YouTube as well as on the OIKO.POLI.S.'s website:

1st webinar

SINCROMIND Project - Greek Survey Background of the survey

The survey took place from February 21stto April 3rd2020 and in total 61 people were reached.
Respondent's profile
40 respondents are female and 21 males, the youngest one is 55 and the eldest is 83 years old. All of them are of Greek nationality, except for one who is from USA. Their native language is Greek, apart from one of them who is English and Greek mother tongue. 57,6% of them are living in Athens and the rest 42.4% in Thessaloniki. The majority of the respondents are married (65.6%), the remaining 34.4% are widow, divorced, or single. 42.7% of the people interviewed are retired, 52.3% work (as a teacher, economist, aviator, designer, driver, musician, photographer, University teacher, Assistant Professor, psychologist), the remaining unoccupied. Concerning the educational level, 37% of the respondents have a high school diploma, 73% a degree.rom

For more click here

Erasmus+ Project 2019-1-EL01-KA204-062518